Thursday, July 2, 2009

MRI Results

Four days after my MRI, I began to get anxious about my pain, and want some sort of answer. I gave a friendly reminder call to my doctor this morning and left a message. My wonderful doctor's office called me this afternoon with my MRI results, however, my doctor is away on vacation until Monday. The nurse kindly read me the results over the phone, but could not explain them! SIGHHHH... Frustrating! So here I am, researching what "Degenerative Changes at c5-6 and c6-7 resulting in no central canal or neural foraminal narrowing" means. Still in a great deal of pain...no idea wether I should begin physical therapy or wait to speak with my doctor on Monday.
I am still trying to stay positive. Life can always be worse, and their is someone out there in a lot more pain than I, and probably in a much more difficult situation.
I am looking forward to this 4th of July weekend and spending some quality time with my family!

No comments: