Sunday, September 27, 2009

Custom Graphic Design Giveway (CLOSED)

Do you need a new logo, business card or advertisement?

JES Graphics is offering a one time opportunity to win a free design of your choice. Your design will be completely original, inspiring and tailored to your needs. You will have the choice of a logo design, business card or web or print ad design. Value of OVER $100. This is a one time opportunity so act fast!

How to enter?
Leave a comment below explaining your design needs or frustrations, and what you would ask me to design if you are the winner. Please include your name, email and business name if applicable.

Additional Entries.
1. Follow me and Tweet this contest on Twitter JES Graphics on Twitter
Tweet this link: (JES Graphics is giving away a free logo, business card or ad design! Enter Now!)
Come back and leave a comment below letting me know you twittered.
2. Post this contest on Facebook (JES Graphics is giving away a free logo, business card or ad design! Enter Now!)
Come back and leave a comment below with a link to your facebook.
3. Blog about this contest on your blog and leave me a link below to your blog.
4. Visit my website JES Graphics and come back and leave a comment below letting me know what you like or don't like about my website or work.

All entries must be received by October 12th, 2009. 11:59pm Central time.
A winner will be selected at random and contacted by email on October 13th, 2009.
The winner will also be posted here.

Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents only.

14 comments:

**Nicole** said...

Hi there! My name is Nicole Elliott, my business is Artistic Albums by Nicole. My design frustration is even though I work in Photoshop I don't know how to come up with a custom logo or watermark to put on my work. I'm kinda stuck. So this would be great for me to win! That's what I would choose. Here's my email:

da_angel_321@yahoo.com

Andrea Younie said...

Hi there, I am now following you on twitter and tweeted your contest @maeyounie Thanks!

**Nicole** said...

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/coastiewife321/status/4450195328

**Nicole** said...

Visited your website. I like the clean look of it. For your portfolio I wish the images would enlarge when you clicked on them, but realize you might be not having that to protect your work. If so that's understandable, but it's nice to see what they look like "up close" :)

Andrea Younie said...

I need a logo design that can really help me make an impression in the marketplace, help me brand my company and be recognizable.

Shop with Me Mama said...

I would love to have more "cute" prints on my site and maybe a new logo! Thanks for the chance :)

daxkimd@gmail.com

Bear Hugs Baby said...

Just hopping in to say hi! I'm following your blog!

Jewelry Holders said...

Hi, I need a new header for my website that I can recreate for new categories, etc as needed. Might want a new logo also.

tlarue77484 @ sbcglobal . net

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana! I posted on my Facebook page! Would love either a logo or business cards.
Dawn K.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=220371&id=121451335181&saved#/pages/Fairfax-MN/Grapevine-Gifts-Rentals-LLC/121451335181

Sharlee said...

I'm a twitter fan, and have tweeted about your giveaway: http://twitter.com/customcandywrap

Sharlee said...

I would love a logo for my business!

Sharlee said...

I loved looking at your portfolio @ ifreelance.com

Sara @ Jimmys Pizza said...

Hi Jana.... after seeing the awesome work you did on our fundraising cards I would love to have a chance to work on something special for us to use for being open ONE year at Jimmys pizza- its only a few weeks away and I have NO creativity!!

Mehedi said...

I love to learn creating natural shadow of the object