Friday, October 23, 2009

Goals.


As a Graphic Designer, I have been trying to figure out who I will be marketing my services to for several years. My clients seem to be all over the place, from construction companies to artists, so it has been hard to zero in and market one group of people - business owners.

I've come up with a plan to master the complex technique of marketing.


GOALS.

How busy do I want to be? Who do I want to work for? How do I want to conduct business? and most importantly, what are my comfort levels?

I've been able to answer these questions, but how do I achieve these goals?

By doing months and months of research, and looking at every aspect of successful companies, I have determined where I need to go from here.

I am driven, passionate and determined to make my business as a Graphic Designer a success, and I will continue to use that force to push me to the next level.


I've also come up with a Mission Statement for JES Graphics, which is more of a reminder for me, then for my clients.


JES Graphics is an exciting combination of passion, creativity and determination. I will strive to serve each individual or business in a professional and understanding manner. Exceptional satisfaction between my client and myself will be the end result of each and every agreement. Working to create only the best cutting edge and expressive graphics for each and every project.



No comments: