Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Dilemma


As Thanksgiving approaches, I am thinking about food...who isn't?
As usual, we will be going to my in-laws home for dinner, and this year we were asked to bring a dish to pass - sort of like a pot-luck. The problem is...my wonderful hosts are cooking the entire dinner! What is there for me to bring?....they are taking care of the turkey, ham, potatoes, bread, stuffing, corn, wine and sweet potatoes! O.K, that leaves dessert - which I will be bringing, but I would like to bring something unique and different to the Thanksgiving table this year...so I turned to the wonderful world wide web for help! I came across this inspirational site called Gooseberry Patch! I am hoping to win 3 of their cookbooks, but if I don't win, I will be purchasing one to find a special new Thanksgiving dish to cook!

Visit Gooseberry Patch for yourself to see if you can find new inspiration for your Holiday cooking!

No comments: