Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Factor Tree review

I recently signed up for a trial membership to the Factor Tree. www.thefactortree.com

I thought this would be a great way to get my daughter more excited about math and homework. She is in 1st grade and has been extremely bored with her homework and I thought she could use a challenge.

1. My 1st impression was good. I really liked how I would have involvement in her work and her progress. I was able to sign up for an account, and it would link to her progress.

2. After my daughter signed in and started the program, she lost interest within 20 minutes. The problem was trying to reach her level in math. The problems were repetitive and didn't seem to get her the challenge level that we were both looking for.

3. I would not pay for this program.

This is an honest opinion and review based on a free trial membership supplied by Bzz Agent.

No comments: