Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day One - Wheat Free

Day One:
I have been struggling with adult acne for over 10 years, and have tried every skin care regimen out there. I have used topical treatments, oral treatments, prescribed medication and even tried adjusting my diet. I am setting out on a new venture of eliminating wheat from my diet. I have been researching and reading up on why so many adults are sensitive to wheat, and have discovered that our digestive systems just don't know what to do with the wheat in our body. I am not a nutritionist, but I am setting out on this venture to try and clear my skin once and for all. I will use this blog to track what I eat daily, and also post a new picture of my skin each night with no makeup. I hope to see results. I would also love and appreciate your suggestions and recipes for food to eat that is wheat and/or gluten free.   
 Breakfast: 1 egg and 1 egg white with 2 fresh garden tomatoes, 1 cup of coffee with soy milk.
 Lunch: 1 cup of non fat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup of blueberries and 1/2 cup of trail mix.
  Supper: 1 bag of frozen Edamame, raw carrots, snap peas, & ranch dip.
Snack: Dunn Bros 16 oz soy white chocolate mocha, 1 piece of white chocolate

Fresh Face, Day one.

No comments: