Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Beautiful Spring Country Morning

It rained most of the weekend here in beautiful Southern Minnesota. We woke up this morning to the birds chirping and vibrant colors everywhere. It is so beautiful! I went for a walk through the countryside with one of our furry 4 legged family members, Katy. I marveled at the beauty all around us and the peacefulness that surrounds me on this beautiful day.
As I count my blessings and thank the Lord for our safety and comfort today, my heart goes out to those suffering through the painful aftermath of the tornadoes in Oklahoma. In an instant their lives were  turned upside down. I pray for peace, strength and restoration to all of the victims, their families, the authorities, volunteers and medical personnel working tirelessly to bring hope back to those communities.
Stay strong!








No comments: